You can connect a MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL server database to Actiondesk
Information you'll need:
If you use whitelisting, you'll have to whitelist the following IP: 22.214.171.124
- Create your actiondesk account (for this you need to request access here)
- Once you're logged in, click on import
- In the "Choose your data source" dropdown in the right menu, choose "New data source"
- In the "Choose your application" dropdown, choose the database type (MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL server)
- Give a nickname to your account
- Fill in the credentials indicated above 👆
- Click on Add a data source
- And that's it! Your data source is now added and you can start importing data from it.
See it in action below
If you encounter en issue, see common errors below:
Common errors when connecting a SQL database